The Bridge re-boot camp comprises a carefully thought-out programme that takes into account many of the aspects mentioned above, including yoga, meditation, fresh vegetarian food, active workshops and practical evening activities. The ‘reboot’ camp is designed to fill you with energy and creative ideas so that you are ready to kick start the new school year with renewed enthusiasm and vigour.
He believes that good citizenship implies doing service for countries well beyond one’s national borders, and that the English language is an ideal tool for spreading the spirit of understanding, tolerance and peace. He has attended and been a keynote speaker at many IATEFL conferences and served as member of the Advisory Board.
In 1990 I was elected the founding president of IATEFL Hungary. http://petermedgyes.com/
His current interests include the development of online resources for teacher development, the use of technology to promote language learning, and the role of the learner’s own language in learning English. His publications include the coursebook series ‘Straightforward’ and ‘Inside Out’ (Macmillan), the award-winning methodology handbook ‘Translation and Own-Language Activities’, and a guide for teachers who want to write their own teaching materials, ‘How to Write Vocabulary Presentation and Practice Activities’. He blogs about technology and English language teaching at https://adaptivelearninginelt.wordpress.com/.
3 hours by car from Vienna
2 hours by car from Budapest
2.5 hours by car from Bratislava
This is the second year of the Bridge re-boot camp and we know that we are not world famous yet. So if you have any questions about us, the camp or you would like to talk with our participants from 2017, don´t hesitate and get in touch.
Our teachers are supportive, professional and focused on helping you to achieve your personal goals. We are committed to help you learn and improve your language skills in order to communicate with ease and confidence.
We pride ourselves on providing quality language education, our teacher team and maintaining high levels of satisfaction of our students. We are committed to continual improvement and development.
the Bridge stands for:
– experience of high quality teaching
– an outstanding reputation for excellence
– a wide range of courses in general and professional English
– exciting, fast-paced, and learner-centred lessons
– modern teaching facilities with wide range of resources
– excellent value for money
WHAT CAN YOU EXPERIENCE?
• Workshops that make you think & open your mind
• Morning yoga that caresses your soul and refreshes your body
• Food that gives your body and mind a chance to regenerate
• Beautiful natural environment and inspiring people (http://www.zajezka.sk/en)
• An international team of professional teacher trainers